It’s here, December is here! Our chubby tree is decorated, I’m about 40 hours in to my 200 hour Christmas candle, and it was 37 degrees out this morning when I woke up (my mom texted me to let me know). Life is glorious.
I actually did really well on my November goals, but I think that is because half of them were Christmas related, and when it’s the holidays on the line, I deliver. If only I could transfer that to other parts of my life…
1. Read at least 1 book (Living Well: Spending Less, 168 Hours, read about halfway through A Window Opens and then had to return it to the library…)
2. Catch up on my bible reading plan Caught up! In Psalms now and loving it.
3. Bake 1 egg free, dairy free, gluten free dessert that actually tastes good I made some spiced nuts that were pretty legit! I am also proud of myself for adding a few new dinner recipes to my rotation that are egg free/dairy free/gluten free
Get a Christmas tree/our home decorated or Christmas!
5. Start thinking of Christmas gift ideas, and as I am a classic Christmas procrastinator, and once locked my keys in my car in the parking lot of Target on Christmas Eve, and I just don’t ever want to go there again. I started! It’s a miracle! See you never Target parking lot on Christmas Eve!
6. Design and order our Christmas cards! This is our second Christmas as a married couple, but our first really celebrating Christmas properly together, as we were traveling last year.
7. Sell our old living room rug/coffee table Well I posted them, but the fish aren’t biting yet…
8. Clean out my trunk (for real for real FOR REAL this time)… It’s just become a joke at this point. I am planning on a big clean out/purge in January, so I guess I’ll just wait for then.
1. Read at least 1 book (Currently: The Lake House, I can’t put it down!)
2. Keep up with my 1 year straight through bible reading plan & go through the Advent devotional with Will
3. Go on a Christmas date with Will- and start some Christmas traditions!
4. Bake 1 egg free dairy free gluten free cookie that actually tastes good
5. Get our Christmas cards sent out
6. Do a fun Christmas activity with Ben & Lolly
7. Finish The Gilmore Girls Revival… even though I did spoil the ending by finding out what the final four words were.
8. Enjoy this season with family and friends, and be fully present in the midst of all the craziness/busyness
What are your December goals?