March + April in Austin = All the bluebonnets!
1. Read at least one book (Better than Before, Big Little Lies, Bringing up Bebe, The Paris Architect)
Keep up with my straight through the bible in a year reading plan … I’m in the New Testament!
3. Stand for 1 hour/day at my standing dest at work … nope.
Buy a new swimsuit for our trip to Hawaii in April!5. Meditate 3 times a week in an attempt to form a habit of meditating … nope.
6. Keep up with our church’s Lent devotional! This will be my third or possibly fourth time going through this content, and it’s wonderful and challenging every year. … you know, it’s really hard to keep up with both a reading plan and a devotional. So, I stopped. And I’m going to feel ok about it because I am loving using Will’s study bible to read through my bible– and it’s really exciting to be in the home stretch of this 1 year plan!
Pick a procrastination project to finish: I finished the curtains in our bedroom!
1. Read at least one book (Currently: French Women Don’t Get Fat, The Year of Cozy)
2. Keep up with my straight through the bible in a year reading plan
3. Get back into stand for 1 hour/day at my standing dest at work (ahem)
4. Pick a procrastination project to finish: doing a closet inventory, doing another throw out 50 things challenge, staining the stool in our kitchen, buying some new plants for spring, or recovering the chair in our living room.
5. Hygge up our bedroom … Will and I are both terrible sleepers, and I want our bedroom to feel like the happiest and most luxurious place in the world instead of the prison where we spend 8 restless hours every night. Stay tuned for how I tackle this.
6. Relax! I’ve been so uptight recently, and it’s not paying off in any way, shape, or form. We are spending Easter weekend with Will’s family, and taking a week long vacation to Hawaii, so I think that should help the situation. But long weekends and fun trips aren’t exactly my norm- and I need to learn how to cope (relax, rest, unwind, be content) in the face of my day to day stresses and struggles.